Sunday, February 10, 2008

About last night!

I just want to start off by saying THANKS YOU to everyone who came last night. I had a great time! We had some really good play last night. Excluding myself of course. I played my usually style of play asshole/dick. I don't think it went over too well. We had great people, good food, good drinks, and some great play. And for some reason some really nice cars. I think both cars cost more than my house in Oklahoma! Anyway here is the break down from last night:

First match

1. Joshua
2. Cayne
Bubble Mrs. Chako

Second match

1. Matt
2. Andre
Bubble Mrs. Chako

Other then Matt the south side dominated both matches. Thanks again to everyone who came. I can't wait for the next one!

Lategreatjc

3 comments:

MHG said...

South-siders, psh. Next game will have to be on North turf.

The NL Wife said...

You know, someone always has to play asshole/dick. It's probably better that it be someone for whom that APPEARS to come more easily . . .

Just teasing, dear!

PS - Friend thinks you're cute - even with all the vagina commentary. I told her you were a little sassy. She apparently likes them that way.

Go figure.

See you next time.

Hug you later.

Lategreatjc said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah! They always say "Cute" and "Sassy"....


But then they get to know me and that is when they say things like "Headache" and "Marriage". And we can’t have that!

And FYI you know people always say that they are kidding when they are not! Maybe I'm kidding here?


Tater