Friday, January 16, 2009
Saturday, January 10, 2009
So of course today is the day that we pick to do all of our errands. So my Saturday starts early.
- We go to the place where we think we are going to have the wedding.
- Then we go to get lunch at Quinns. Good food and a great price. I recommend it. Betty had the home made sausage sandwich and I had the Pa tee'.
- Then I got a frigen parking ticket!
- Then we went and looked at the wax model of the wedding ring. Went well! Betty like the the little touches that I put on the ring.
- Stopped by the "condo". To pick up some clothes and paper work.
- Drop the clothes off at the dry cleaners.
- Walgreen's to get my passport picture.
- Auto zone to pick up a head light for Betty's car.
- Hollywood video to pick up a movie.
Now I know that this doesn't seem like much for most of you but remember I'm really lazy! I don't like having to do more then one or two things in a day. And that includes getting out of bed. Well off to heat up left overs.... Because I tell you after day like this I'm not going to be cooking! Yes I cook and yes I'm in a bad mood. Cold + Errands = Pissy Joshua!
Anyway enough for now. I will catch you on the flip side!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
And this brings ups to Christmas. It was great! Betty and I had a great time. We then went to a friend of hers for dinner. They made a great prime rib. Ask Betty what they asked her to bring to dinner! LOL.... We went to the Nutcracker up in Seattle. It was great show! The props where amazing!
Then there was the Monday the 29th. So you ask what is so special about Monday the 29th the year of our lord 2008. Well it is the day that Betty said yes.... Well what did she say yes to you ask?
Maybe it was yes to me!!!!
So yes it was one of the best day's of my life! I don't know the joy that I'm feeling over this! It is just a great to know that I will be with her for the rest of my life!
Oh did you think the story ended there? No No No....
Now we are off to New York. Sorry Bobby and Rooster for not catching up with you! But the week was packed and we where meeting with some friends there. We got to see the ball drop from between two buildings. Thanks to Dr Chako we went down to Grimaldi's for dinner.
So could that be all.... NO... We got to the chance to move to Germany! And we are taking it...
I will get to see Germany and Germany will get to see me! I think Germany is more excited about the move then me!
Anyway that is all for now!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Friday, August 29, 2008
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Betty front: All is good. I'm going to her place tonight for dinner.
Knee front: Work well. I get my stitches out tomorrow.
Poker Front: Doing better then before. But not because of good play. Can you say LUCK BOX!