Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Back and better then ever!

Hello all

I know that you have been disappointed that I have not posted in awhile. Sorry about that! The combo of being super busy and super lazy make for no posting. So here is the recap:

Poker front. I suck!

Betty front. She is great! I went to meet her family in Texas and Arkansas. It was good. A little high pressure but it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle. We just celebrated six months together. It is cool that someone could put up with me for six months.



Life front. Everything here is good with no complaints! I'm going to golf at Chambers Bay this Saturday. I'm excited about that! The course should kick my ass on every hole. From the pictures it looks difficult. I will let you know it goes! Just purchased a futon for island house! So now I can have house guests!
Promise I will write again! I don't know when...
Lategreatjc

4 comments:

RaisingCayne said...

Yeah, man, that reminds me, about your 6 mos. reference... We need to talk about your lease of my extra room. My patience has its bounds!

The NL Wife said...

Trying to put an impromptu home game together for tomorrow (saturday ) - you and Betty in?

OhCaptain said...

It was a pleasure meeting you in Vegas. Thank you very much for railing support at the final table. It was very much appreciated!

Hope to see you at another one of these!

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Um, trip report already. Jeez.

Gay chicken. LOL