Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome back Mr. Carlsen

Yes I'm back... Not that I ever left! I just was not posting!

Here are the highlights:

Went to the Vegas gathering! It was great! I had blast meeting so many great people! Big props the Zeem, The Wife, and Dr Chako for leading me around!


As for the tournament I played all of four hands before I was bounced out! Great job by Princess for taking it down! Honestly there was some great play from most of the players! I do have to say that I was really impressed by OhCaptian.




Went snowboarding once this year. I did so many push ups that my chest hurt the next day!







And this brings ups to Christmas. It was great! Betty and I had a great time. We then went to a friend of hers for dinner. They made a great prime rib. Ask Betty what they asked her to bring to dinner! LOL.... We went to the Nutcracker up in Seattle. It was great show! The props where amazing!




Then there was the Monday the 29th. So you ask what is so special about Monday the 29th the year of our lord 2008. Well it is the day that Betty said yes.... Well what did she say yes to you ask?


Maybe it was yes to me!!!!






So yes it was one of the best day's of my life! I don't know the joy that I'm feeling over this! It is just a great to know that I will be with her for the rest of my life!


Oh did you think the story ended there? No No No....


Now we are off to New York. Sorry Bobby and Rooster for not catching up with you! But the week was packed and we where meeting with some friends there. We got to see the ball drop from between two buildings. Thanks to Dr Chako we went down to Grimaldi's for dinner.



So could that be all.... NO... We got to the chance to move to Germany! And we are taking it...

I will get to see Germany and Germany will get to see me! I think Germany is more excited about the move then me!

Anyway that is all for now!

Lategreatjc

9 comments:

BWoP said...

WOW!

Congrats :-)

OhCaptain said...

Nice job sir! Congratulations! Getting them to say yes is the hardest part.

DrChako said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DrChako said...

I am slow to catch up, so first let me say, CONGRATS! When I got your text from NYC, I had no idea of the occasion. Completely happy for you guys.

Next - MHG is putting on a home game (see his blog for details). I hope to be there (and maybe I'll let The Wife come, too), and if you come I'll be able to answer a bunch of questions about Germany. I really miss the place. Expect a visitor or two when you get there.

Great news!

-DrC

PS. I deleted my last comment due to poor editing. It said basically the same thing.

The NL Wife said...

Dude! Awesome news . . . we expect an invite . . .

That is truly awesome . . . and would love to visit in Germany.

Betty is awesome . . . glad you will be making it official! Finally put those rumors about you and Cayne to rest . . .

Bayne_S said...

Congrats on engagement.

Have you played Gay Chicken with Cayne too? Does Recess know?

Shrike said...

Very belated congrats, enjoyed meeting you at the blogger gathering in Vegas!

-PL

suntalon said...

That pizza looks SO good. I missed out.

Congrats again :) Sean and I are so happy for you guys!

MHG said...

How did I miss this?! LOL

Congrats!