Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ok so I have a cold...

So of course today is the day that we pick to do all of our errands. So my Saturday starts early.

  1. We go to the place where we think we are going to have the wedding.
  2. Then we go to get lunch at Quinns. Good food and a great price. I recommend it. Betty had the home made sausage sandwich and I had the Pa tee'.
  3. Then I got a frigen parking ticket!
  4. Then we went and looked at the wax model of the wedding ring. Went well! Betty like the the little touches that I put on the ring.
  5. Stopped by the "condo". To pick up some clothes and paper work.
  6. Drop the clothes off at the dry cleaners.
  7. Walgreen's to get my passport picture.
  8. Auto zone to pick up a head light for Betty's car.
  9. Hollywood video to pick up a movie.
  10. Home

Now I know that this doesn't seem like much for most of you but remember I'm really lazy! I don't like having to do more then one or two things in a day. And that includes getting out of bed. Well off to heat up left overs.... Because I tell you after day like this I'm not going to be cooking! Yes I cook and yes I'm in a bad mood. Cold + Errands = Pissy Joshua!

Anyway enough for now. I will catch you on the flip side!

lategreatjc!

No comments: