Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Time for a new post

It is time for me to come out of my shell and start posting more.

Ok about my life.

What is good:
  1. Betty is still with me. And for all of you that know me (small list I know) this is a miracle!
  2. I'm almost done with the Theodore Roosevelt book. This thing has been kicking my ass! But only 80 pages left. I mean I know this guy won the Pulitzer but I don't think that some of the words are English.
  3. Getting surgery on my knee on Thursday. Yes this is a good thing! It frigen hurts!


What is bad:

  1. I'm getting surgery on my knee on Thursday. Yes this is a bad thing! It will frigen hurt!
  2. I still live with Cayne. Ask him what is that smell!


Poker is going well! I can't remember the last time I had a win. Going to San Antonio and Fayetteville in September. I will meet Betty's Mom and Dad. I guess I could put this on my bad list!

Until next time

Joshua

1 comment:

The NL Wife said...

Did you and Cayne eat something funny? What is this posting thing?

Glad to hear you and Betty are still a go . . . relationships aren't all bad you know . . . and who knows . . . You might LOVE her mom and dad.

Good luck . . . see you soon, we hope!