Sunday, August 24, 2008

I want to play too!!

1. What is your favorite word?
Coffee

2. What is your least favorite word?
Hate

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Half the answer.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Hatred

5. What sound or noise do you love?
The crack of the bat when a HR is hit!

6. What sound or noise do you hate?
tie between Beep Beep Beep of the garbage truck or a leaf blower. I swear to god that one of these days I'm going to walk over to the old folk’s home and shove that blower up his ass!

7. What is your favorite curse word?
Son of a Fuck

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Wood working.

9. What profession would you not like to do?
Masseuse

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Who "f"ed upped and let this ass in here again? I mean you know we have to keep him now? Don't you remember the last time he was here? Where is Michael? Michael it was you wasn't it! Yeah I know it was you! I swear to mother Mary if you two get drunk again and take away free will.... I will break my boot off in one of you!

Or something like that!

No comments: